Sunday, February 14, 2016

Day 6: Second Day Shooting (game 3)

     So today, for the third game, I really wanted to focus on making sure my pictures are in focus, and focused on the subject. When we arrived at the field, I realized that this was a turf field. The previous day they had played on grass. I quickly noticed the light reflected off the turf much more than it did the grass. I was unsure of how this would effect my pictures, so I took a lot of practice pictures of my sister warming up. Luckily, because I was on sport mode, my camera naturally adjusted to the light.
     After reviewing my pictures from the game, I wasn't really happy with my improvement. I did improve a little bit, but not as much as I had wanted to. This is something I will continue to improve on.

pics from today:








































No comments:

Post a Comment