Friday, February 19, 2016

Day 7: More Research

     If I've learned one thing about photography, its that it takes just as much research as it does practice to improve. What I mean by that is, you really have to spend time learning about all the things that go into taking a photo. There's the amount of light, the distance between you and your subject, the angle you're taking the picture at, and more. So, I decided to go on YouTube and watch some tutorials on basic photography, and take notes on them.
     After doing some research, I decided to make a goal for myself: to learn how to shoot on manual mode. When shooting on manual, you manually control everything on your camera. This is much harder, but it gives you more control over what your picture will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment