Friday, February 12, 2016

Day 4: New Camera!

   Today I got my camera!!! After a bit more research I decided I wanted to get the Nikon D3300. I went to Best Buy and ended up getting a bundle. It came with the camera and two lenses. The first was the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II, and the second was the AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II. I noticed that the second lens was much bigger than the first lens. The first thing I did was take out the manual and start reading it. The first thing it said to do was to attach the strap to the camera. That was pretty easy. Then it said to charge the battery. While the battery was charging I continued to read the manual. It showed what each part of the camera was and what it did. It also showed all the settings on the camera. Once the battery was charged, I inserted it and the memory card into the camera. From there the camera asked me to select a language and put in the date and time. Once I was done setting up the camera, I attached a lens to it and started looking around and focusing it on things in my room. By then it was really late so I decided to play with it again in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment