Saturday, February 13, 2016

Day 5: First Day Shooting (game 2)

     So after reviewing my pictures from this morning, I tried to think of what I could improve on for the second game. I needed to focus my pictures on the right subject, work on the timing of my pictures, and holding the camera level. I decided to keep my camera in Sport Mode for the second game.
     After reviewing my pictures from the second game, I could already see improvement. I improved the most on the timing of when I snapped the pictures. I also did a better job keeping the camera level. There are still a lot of pictures that are out of focus or not focused on the subject, but I am still working on it. I know I still have a lot to learn and improve on, but I am really pleased with how much I have already progressed in a matter of hours.

some pics from today:



























No comments:

Post a Comment