Thursday, February 11, 2016

Day 3: Camera Problems :(

     Life lesson: Do not let anyone order something online that you haven't approved of! So a few days ago, my dad ordered the camera I asked him to order. I told him to either get me the Nikon D3200 or the Nikon D3300. He ended up ordering the D3200 off of amazon. Today, the package arrived in the mail. I opened the box and took out the instruction manual and the camera itself. I was confused because it didn't come with a lens. I emptied all the packaging out of the box, thinking maybe I missed it, but I hadn't. It just didn't come with a lens. So, my dad went back to amazon to check the order, and it said in big, bold letters, "BODY ONLY". After yelling at my dad for a few minutes, he said he would take me to go buy a camera tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment