Saturday, February 13, 2016

Day 5: First Day Shooting (game 1)

     Today was my first day taking pictures! My little sister had two soccer games today that I went to take pictures of. Since I was only going to be taking action shots, I put my camera on the Sport Mode. This mode basically adjusts everything for you so you can just point, focus, and shoot. This makes it so you don't miss any good shots because you're adjusting the settings for each individual picture.
     For the first game, I think my pictures turned out decent, considering it was my first time. My biggest problem was clicking the button too late. Someone would do something, and instead of taking pictures of them in the act, I would take the pictures too late and miss it. Also, a lot of my pictures were out of focus or focusing on the wrong part of the image.

some pics from today:

No comments:

Post a Comment