Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Day 10: Dog Pictures

     I've been really busy the last week, and didn't have time to take pictures until today. So, I started by taking more pictures of some flowers in my backyard. I took a couple, but then got distracted by my soccer ball sitting in the grass. I started kicking it around, and then decided to try and take some pictures of it, just to see how they would turn out. They turned out okay, but I felt like they were kind of boring, so I moved on. My dogs were the next thing to catch my eye, so I decided to take pictures of them. I was a little bit nervous after my first attempt at taking pictures of them, but I was actually happy with the pictures I took. I had my dad throw a tennis ball to them, so I could get pictures of them catching it. It looked super cool when they caught it, and there were also some funny ones of when they missed the ball. Overall, today was definitely not a failure.

Pics from today:







No comments:

Post a Comment