Saturday, March 12, 2016

Day 12: Action Shots Weekend 2

     My other sister had soccer games this weekend, so I decided to go try and take some action shots of her team. When I sat down and took my camera out to shoot, I noticed the lighting was really bad. So, I shot on sport mode, but manually changed the IOS to try and make my pictures brighter. It worked a little bit, but a lot of my pictures were still dark. In the second half, however, the lighting started to improve because it was getting sunny. I like these pictures better than the ones from the first half.
     When I got home and looked at my pictures, I noticed something. At the field they were playing at in Irvine, there was a giant orange balloon that would go up and down on a rope. It was in the background of some of the pictures. So, instead of the person being the first thing you see when you look at the picture, its this obnoxiously bright orange balloon. I could Photoshop it out, but I want all of my pictures unedited for this project, so I guess it'll have to stay for now.

Pics from today:







No comments:

Post a Comment